The house - Presentation
The house was built in 1755 by a Royal Tax Collector during the reign of Louis the 15th.
It is located 150 meters from the Loire River and is surrounded by a small limestone cliff on the top of which are grown the very famous Touraine Vineyards of White Chenin (Chenin blanc).
The three bedrooms inside the house are comfortable, with a refined decoration, and offer separate bathroom and toilet.
Two others bedrooms, built in limestone caves (troglodytes), also with separate bathroom and toilet, will be available during spring 2013.
The yard and the swimming pool give a complementary taste of quality for any stay.